Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 56 of 56

Thread: Why was it Removed?

  1. #51
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    well the only problem on this board is that we have a lot of younger people get on here, and some words aren't appropriate for them to see.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victory or Death</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a good example is a normal conversation between my professor and I. We call eachother @$$hole, say things like "F* off, get your own drink", and we dont mean anything by it. Just normal talk, but somebody else hears it, or you talk to them that way, and it's complete wrong, and we are condemned to hell. That's one thing about I really dislike about this area, the crazy religious people who justify everything they do, but come and I do it, and I'm going to hell.
    This shouldn't offend anyone, unless you are a crazy religious nut </div></div>
    to be honest......i think its more than simply the religious whackjobs who get offened by [censored] like that

    i had some clown on another site get all wadded up because i referred to a specific thread as a "train wreck" and i dont remeber what it was specifically.......but i remember it being somebody in his family or one of his friends was killed in a train derailment in europe somewhere a few years ago
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #53
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    some people can't get over things, stuff happens.
    Like when my grandfather died, I didn't get offended when people said things about death, or stuff like "oh, is that the one who just died". I mean, it's done, it's over, nothing we can do about it..
    but down here in Southwest Virginia, people take everything to heart, I mean everything.

  4. #54
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    taking so many things too seriously is good for one thing.......shortening your own life

    if you cant laugh about things and always have to be so serious.......itll take many years off your life
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  5. #55
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    A lot of folks take shiz on here way too seriously...I mean, hot damn, I read stuff on here that makes me cringe or gets under my skin...but you have to realize it's just a forum, and that stuff has to roll off ya like water off a duck's back. I do find this place highly amusing at times tho.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #56
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why was it Removed?

    you have to be 13 years old to register, and 13 year olds can see the word [censored] and know not to say it.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •